Local Job Opportunities
LITMAN INSURANCE AGENCY, INC
Insurance office looking for a customer service representative to start mid to late September.
Duties will include dealing with customers in person and over the phone.
Employee will be trained to operate a variety of company software.
Position will start at part time for the remainder of 2014 possibly leading to full time in 2015 and beyond.
Other duties include marketing and sales.
Incentives will be in addition to $12.00 per hour starting wage.
The Agency has been in existence since 1969. It is currently made up of two producers and three CSR’s.
One is part time by choice and is retiring after 39 years of service.
Please contact if interested in joining our team.
Litman Insurance Agency, Inc.
1113 State Route 7 S.E.
Hubbard OH 44425
3 RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGISTS - HIGHLAND HEIGHTS, OH
Drug/Background/Employment Verification Required
Personal Interview Required
2nd Shift – 4:00pm – 12:00am
Need Birth Day/Month and last 4 of SS# for submittal
- Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist (CNMT) and/or Radiologic Technologist (RT) with focus on PET/CT.
- Associates Degree in a Radiologic Science at a minimum
- At least 5 years actual clinical experience
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with the Philips PET & PET/CT
- Nuclear Medicine imaging systems as well as the associated workstations or portals.
- Proficient with Microsoft XP & Office (Word, Excel, Project, etc.)
- Strong written, oral, & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work and contribute in a team environment
- General troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills a plus
- Below are additional nice-to-have competency areas:
- Defect tracking and Requirements tools (e.g. ClearQuest and Doors)
- Electronic testing (e.g. Quality Center)
- Understanding Medical regulations (e.g. FDA 21CFR Part 820, MDD,etc.)
The contractor will get a chance to work with different functions within the Company like SW Engineering, Hardware & Electrical Engineering, Customer Support, Marketing, Operations, and Project Management.
The primary responsibility will be clinical validation support for state-of-the-art imaging systems during various development phases.
- Other responsibilities may include:
- System level testing of software, hardware, & documentation (including loading proprietary software, system calibration, networking, &/or image data transfer) using good documentation practices in a FDA-regulated environment
- Providing validation status updates and tracking test metrics
- Troubleshooting system issues and entering problem reports in the defect tracking system
- Processing of raw images & image review analysis to evaluate results and image quality of PET and CT data
- System clinical use and workflow testing support for projects in a validation test cycle
The contractor will collaborate with the project team during the verification and validation test cycles on the following items: Software installation, configuration, networking, and troubleshooting on PET/CT systems. Specific to validation, the contractor will execute internal clinical testing and may help support external sites for final validation.
The contractor must function well in a regulated environment and be comfortable as part of a cross-functional team. Expected projects include Veyron (PET/CT).
SMALL WONDERS DISCOVERY and LEARNING CENTER
2 Positions available
Sites at Greenford, Columbiana, or Leetonia
Float position starts at $8.25 hour, no degree required.
Lead Teachers start at $10.25 an hour, Associate degree required. Lead position is full time.
Will work around college schedules for Float position.
If interested, contact:
ENTRY LEVEL INSURANCE OPPORTUNITY
Career Opportunity- Insurance Agency
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
Get paid to learn our business and create a great career.
Part-time w/ possibility of full-time employment w/ benefits.
To Learn More- Go to sanorinsurance.com
Click -Resources-Career Opportunities-Receptionist/Service Assistant
MANCAN HOT LIST
Check out our HOT LIST to find people with the skills and talents you need for your short- or long-term, direct-hire or temp-to-hire staffing needs. Please contact us today with the HOT LIST ID NUMBER listed-and we'll be happy to fax you a résumé, set up an interview or schedule a start date.
For more information on a HOT LIST candidate, contact us at:
Assembler List # 2057ST Available: Now
Candidate Description: Candidate has over 15 years of industrial production experience! This candidate has a great work history! Candidate has the following experience and more: machine operating, assembler, material handler. This candidate has excellent communication skills, problem solving and quality control management.
Skills: Tow Motor & Forklift, Power Tools, Blue Prints
College Graduate List # 2057AK Available: Now
Candidate Description: Candidate is looking for an entry-level position to utilize business and interpersonal skills. Candidate had participated in an internship and is looking for an opportunity to put the Associates of Applied Business to work!
Skills: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Publisher, Graphic Design, Records Management, Accounting Programs
Clerical List #2057JB Available: Now
Candidate Description: Candidate has a great work history! This candidate has experience in Customer Service, Accounts Receivables & Payables, Patient Scheduling & Insurance Billing. Candidate has an excellent work ethic, organizational skills and needs little supervision. This candidate has also recently acquired production and shipping experience and also has supervisory experience.
Skills: Patient Scheduling, Accounts Receivables & Payables, Supervisor, Insurance Billing
Staffing Specialist - Mancan
120 South Union Ave
Alliance, OH 44601
Business: (330) 823-8010
Fax: (330) 823-9698
ATTENTION OTAT and PTAT GRADUATES:
Search for Jobs from the LeadersStat Rehab web site at www.leaderstatrehab.com/jobs.html