Local Job Opportunities
CONSUMERS NATIONAL BANK - COMPUTER SERVICE & SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Applications: All applications to this job will be received offline.
The Computer Service & Support Technician is responsible for the stable operation of all non-core system computer systems, desktops, and peripherals. The Computer Service & Support Technician is responsible for primary Help Desk coverage including installing, configuring, maintaining, and optimizing all network and workstation hardware, software, and communication links while ensuring minimal network downtime. Will also diagnose, resolve, and document hardware and software network problems in a timely and accurate fashion. Provides user training and support where required and is responsible for IT asset management, including inventorying and recording software and/or hardware licenses. This position is responsible for maintaining, and supporting Google Apps. Other responsibilities include being responsible for testing software applications prior to deployment into the production environment.
Current or previous enrollment in college diploma or technical degree program in computer science, management information systems or business administration preferred.
- Candidates for this position may substitute direct work experience in the field of network support or administration.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements in a Windows infrastructure.
- Experience overseeing the implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Proven experience in the operation of database hardware, software, and standards.
- Practical knowledge in assigning and maintaining a strong network security policy.
- Ability to create operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Working technical knowledge of database programming languages.
- Working knowledge of network and PC operating systems
- Strong customer service orientation
- Effective listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s license with good driving record
Columbiana County, Ohio; Minerva, Ohio; Stark County, Ohio
Compensation Details/Other Benefits:
Will be discussed at the time of job offer.
Anticipated Start Date:
Hours/week (Required for student jobs):
Number of Positions Available:
There are no required qualifications for this position.
The following qualifications are desired:
A&S - Computer Science, BUS - Business Management, BUS - Computer Information Systems, BUS - MBA - Information Systems (Grad), DSCI - Dig Sys Analysis, DSCI - Dig Sys Cognition & Communication, DSCI - Dig Sys Management & Consulting, DSCI - Dig Sys Software Development, DSCI - Dig Sys Telcomm Networks, DSCI - Enterprise Architecture, REGC - Computer Technology, REGC - Information Technology for Administration
Offline - via Other (See below:)
Complete an application at any Consumers National Bank location
or submit résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
SEASONAL WORKER: HOUSEKEEPING / EVENT MAINTENANCE
- Perform common household tasks to maintain a clean work place in the various buildings on Holden’s main campus (restrooms, lunchroom, conference rooms, hallways, etc). This includes sweeping, vacuuming and washing floors, dusting, cleaning walls and windows and disposing of trash.
- Ensure and assess cleanliness and hygiene in all buildings including restrooms.
- Communicate to notify others of problems to order cleaning products and make requests of others.
- Continuous monitoring of the cleanliness of facilities and other equipment.
- Perform minor building repairs (light painting, blind repair, etc).
- Detect current and potential problems and notify supervisor.
- Occasionally assist Facilities Department staff in various outside activities including tent set-up.
- Knowledge of cleaning methods, equipment and chemicals.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently unsupervised.
- Work outdoors occasionally in all types of weather conditions.
- Hand and arm dexterity for cleaning floors, fixtures and various other items with brooms, vacuum cleaners, mops and pails, etc.
- When using personal protective equipment, the worker is not sensitive to or has allergic reactions to working with cleaning agents that contain chemicals.
- Walking to and working in various building on arboretum grounds in which there are floors and offices on different levels that may require ascending and descending stairs.
- Lifting and carrying up to 60 lbs. to empty trash containers, move tables and chairs, and carry pails of water and other equipment.
- Valid driver’s license with less than 3 points
- Kneeling, bending, stooping, grabbing, and reaching for regular and general duties.
- Experience with cleaning in a public setting is preferred.
Review of applications with begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Qualified applicants should submit a résumé online to:
Posting: April 2014
Close: Until Filled
The Holden Arboretum is an equal opportunity, ADA employer and a drug-free workplace.
CATAPUSS VETERINARY dba ADAMSON VETERINARY SERVICES
RECEPTIONISTS (Part-Time positions open at this time)
We are always glad to accept résumés from enthusiastic, professional, hard-working, dependable, team oriented people who wish to join our team of veterinary health care professionals.
Candidate should be/ have professional and strong communication skills; personable; customer service skills; problem solving skills; organized; detail oriented; motivated; able to prioritize, punctual; flexible; able to work in a fast paced environment; can follow written and verbal directions thoroughly; able to multi-task; computer skills; able to stand, walk, kneel, stoop, maneuver for a long duration of time; able to lift and carry 50 Lbs on a regular basis; at least 18 years old; able to work independently within a teamwork environment; able to work weekends and holidays.
If you are interested, please send or drop-off your résumé to:
Adamson Veterinary Services
375 W. State Street
Salem, OH 44460
or e-mail to: email@example.com and list "Resume for Reception Position" in the subject line
MANCAN HOT LIST
Check out our HOT LIST to find people with the skills and talents you need for your short- or long-term, direct-hire or temp-to-hire staffing needs. Please contact us today with the HOT LIST ID NUMBER listed-and we’ll be happy to fax you a résumé, set up an interview or schedule a start date.
For more information on a HOT LIST candidate, contact us at:
Production Supervisor List #2057ED Available: Now
Candidate Description: Production supervisor with excellent coordination skills. Has worked with multiple departments simultaneously to ensure timely and correct production procedures. Inspection of material, products, and equipment. Employee record keeping as well as operation data. Familiar with budget planning, scheduling and production goals.
Skills: Printing press operation, employee training, all aspects of manufacturing scheduling/production, leadership, military background
Administraion/Dispatcher List #2057DM Available: Now
Candidate Description: Senior Dispatcher with 6 years of experience in logistics industry. Seeking to expand into other areas of logistics. Able to multi task in high stress situations, confer with customers and personnel, monitoring/coordination of equipment and personnel for proper scheduling, processing of paperwork, advising on traffic problems.
Skills: Administration, scheduling, dispatching, coordination
Welder Supervisor List #2057DF Available: Now
Candidate Description: Excellent and highly skilled supervisor with welding and fabrication. Candidate has 18 years of experience in a highly complex production facilities. Responsible for the scheduling of all welded and fabricated parts supplied to up to 6 different product lines while maintaining a reduced inventory level to control WIP. Improved part flow by implementing a Kanban system between departments. Reduced the cost of consumables by implementing TPM schedules. Participated / led 11 Continuous Improvement events which resulted in many process improvements.
Skills: Leadership, project management, welding, fabrication, lean manufacturing, financial analysis
Staffing Specialist - Mancan
120 South Union Ave
Alliance, OH 44601
Business: (330) 823-8010
Fax: (330) 823-9698
ATTENTION OTAT GRADUATES
Search for Ohio Occupational Therapy jobs at Advance
ATTENTION OTAT and PTAT GRADUATES:
Search for Jobs from the LeadersStat Rehab web site at www.leaderstatrehab.com/jobs.html