- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- A Season of Gratitude
- Annual Holiday Concert Set the Mood
- AOTA Hill Day 2014
- Art Committee Selects First Painting for the Elsa and Herschel Rubin Art Fund
- Back to School Shopping
- Budding Drama Club Seeking New Members
- City Center Stands Out in Salem
- Concert will put you in a “Merry Mood for Christmas”
- Disaster Training Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Earth Day 2014
- EL 100 Club Seeking New Members
- Free Health Fair This Saturday at the Calcutta YMCA
- Get Prepped to Present Your Research - 10th Annual UGR
- Have You Heard About S.G.A.?
- Horticulture Students Learn from Industry Experts
- Insurance Studies Preps for Gamma Iota Sigma Charter
- Kent State Closed Dec. 24 - Jan. 1 for Holiday Break
- Kent State East Liverpool Celebrates the Naming of John J. Purinton Hall
- Kent State East Liverpool Holds Annual 100 Club Reception
- Kent State East Liverpool Hosts Domestic Violence Discussion
- Kent State East Liverpool Recognizes Outstanding Students
- Kent State Salem Receives Ohio’s First Chapter of Gamma Iota Sigma for Insurance Studies Program
- Kent State Salem Students will Showcase Research Projects
- Kent State University at East Liverpool is starting a Yoga Club
- Love Develops on the Salem Campus
- Nearly 700 Blood Pressures Assessed By Student Nurses
- NCSF Personal Training Course Offered at the East Liverpool Campus
- New Club Focused on Healthy Bodies and Minds
- Nursing Department Volunteers at Health Fair
- Nursing Groups Forming at the East Liverpool Campus
- OTA Students Volunteer at Schizophrenia Walk
- Polar Express Party to be Held at East Liverpool Campus- Dec. 6
- Radiology Information Sessions at Kent State Salem
- Radiology Students, Staff Support Charity Walk
- Rural Scholars Hold Summer Workshop
- Rural Scholars Learn at Waste Management Facility
- Salem Earns Tree Campus USA Distinction
- Salem Honors Students Visit Kent Campus
- Salem Psychology Club Visits Area Museum
- Salem Rotary Helps Discovery Garden Grow
- Salem Students Shine at Research Conference
- Slipping, Sliding and Slogging Through FlashDash
- Students Urge Ohio Officials to Honor Moses Fleetwood Walker
- Studying Insurance in Indianapolis
- Third Annual Asian Culture Fair Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Welcome President Warren
- White House Representative Holds Discussion at Kent State East Liverpool
- Zombies in the Park 5K- Saturday, October 18
KSU BFA Gala Celebrates Student Work in Fine Arts and Crafts April 23-May 3Posted Apr. 11, 2013
Kent State University School of the Art Gallery will present the BFA Gala, a two-week celebration of work by KSU Bachelor of Fine Arts candidates, April 23 through May 3. The School of Art Gallery is located in the Art Building at 400 Janik Drive on the Kent campus.
Each week during the exhibition, the gallery will feature a different group of student artists.
The week one reception will be held Thursday, April 25 and week two on Thursday, May 2. Both receptions will be held from 5 to 7 p.m., and are free and open to the public.
The BFA Gala includes work by students in both the fine arts division (painting, drawing, sculpture, printmaking) and the crafts divisions (jewelry/metals, textiles, glass, ceramics).
Week one will feature Stephanie Brewer, Crystal Cooper, Jonathan Grizer, Kelsey Leib, Carolyn Lindsay and Nicklaus Pfeil.
Week two will include work by Leigh Bauer, Stephanie Cole, Julie Deutschman, Kaylie Finley, Elizabeth Given, Brittany Sara, Brittni Stump, Bethany Thomas, Anna Wood and Hope Zusy.
Gallery hours are Tues. through Fri. 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, call 330-672-7853 or visit galleries.kent.edu.
###For more information contact:
Effie A. Tsengas, email@example.com or 330-672-8398
Anderson Turner, Director of Galleries, firstname.lastname@example.org, 330-672-1369