- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- A Season of Gratitude
- Annual Holiday Concert Set the Mood
- AOTA Hill Day 2014
- Art Committee Selects First Painting for the Elsa and Herschel Rubin Art Fund
- Back to School Shopping
- Budding Drama Club Seeking New Members
- City Center Stands Out in Salem
- Concert will put you in a “Merry Mood for Christmas”
- Disaster Training Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Earth Day 2014
- EL 100 Club Seeking New Members
- Free Health Fair This Saturday at the Calcutta YMCA
- Get Prepped to Present Your Research - 10th Annual UGR
- Have You Heard About S.G.A.?
- Horticulture Students Learn from Industry Experts
- Insurance Studies Preps for Gamma Iota Sigma Charter
- Kent’s Role in Cross-County Basketball Game
- Kent State Closed Dec. 24 - Jan. 1 for Holiday Break
- Kent State East Liverpool Celebrates the Naming of John J. Purinton Hall
- Kent State East Liverpool Holds Annual 100 Club Reception
- Kent State East Liverpool Hosts Domestic Violence Discussion
- Kent State East Liverpool Recognizes Outstanding Students
- Kent State Salem Receives Ohio’s First Chapter of Gamma Iota Sigma for Insurance Studies Program
- Kent State Salem Students will Showcase Research Projects
- Kent State University at East Liverpool is starting a Yoga Club
- Love Develops on the Salem Campus
- Nearly 700 Blood Pressures Assessed By Student Nurses
- NCSF Personal Training Course Offered at the East Liverpool Campus
- New Club Focused on Healthy Bodies and Minds
- Nursing Department Volunteers at Health Fair
- Nursing Groups Forming at the East Liverpool Campus
- OTA Students Volunteer at Schizophrenia Walk
- Polar Express Party to be Held at East Liverpool Campus- Dec. 6
- President's and Dean's Lists Announced for Fall 2014
- PTA Students Continue Tradition
- Radiology Information Sessions at Kent State Salem
- Radiology Students, Staff Support Charity Walk
- Rural Scholars Hold Summer Workshop
- Rural Scholars Learn at Waste Management Facility
- Rural Scholars mentors present Justice Talking
- Salem Earns Tree Campus USA Distinction
- Salem Honors Students Visit Kent Campus
- Salem Psychology Club Visits Area Museum
- Salem Rotary Helps Discovery Garden Grow
- Salem Students Shine at Research Conference
- Serving it up on Fat Tuesday
- Slipping, Sliding and Slogging Through FlashDash
- Students Urge Ohio Officials to Honor Moses Fleetwood Walker
- Studying Insurance in Indianapolis
- Third Annual Asian Culture Fair Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Welcome President Warren
- White House Representative Holds Discussion at Kent State East Liverpool
- Zombies in the Park 5K- Saturday, October 18
- Kent Salem Hosting State Research Conference
Summer Stock '14 announces audition datesPosted Mar. 20, 2014
The Kent State University at Trumbull Theatre will be staging auditions for Summer Stock 2014 on April 17 from 6-9 p.m. and April 19 from 9 a.m.-noon.
This season the troupe will stage a trio of productions geared toward young people, including the following:
- Jack and the Magic Beans. Adapted for the stage by Vera Morris and directed by Patricia M. Fagan, this production will take place in the Student Union, located on the first floor of the Classroom/Administration Building in June, and is appropriate for children ages 10-17.
- Casey’s Turn at Bat. A children's theatre tour written by Daniel-Raymond Nadon, which will be directed by Jenny Bitner. This show, with roles for children ages 8-17, will be performed in July.
- Hairspray. Penned by Scott Wittman and Marc Shaiman, this musical will be directed by Tom Hitmar and company, and is appropriate for ages 14 and up. This production will be performed in July.
Additionally, the Summer Stock crew will be staging acting classes for children ages 8-13.
Singers who wish to audition for Hairspray should prepare a song. Otherwise, actors should be prepared to read from the scripts. Auditions will occur on the dates and times above, in the lobby of the Kent Trumbull Theatre, 4314 Mahoning Avenue NW, Warren.
For additional information call 330-675-8887.