- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- A Season of Gratitude
- Annual Holiday Concert Set the Mood
- AOTA Hill Day 2014
- Art Committee Selects First Painting for the Elsa and Herschel Rubin Art Fund
- Back to School Shopping
- Budding Drama Club Seeking New Members
- City Center Stands Out in Salem
- Concert will put you in a “Merry Mood for Christmas”
- Disaster Training Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Earth Day 2014
- EL 100 Club Seeking New Members
- Free Health Fair This Saturday at the Calcutta YMCA
- Get Prepped to Present Your Research - 10th Annual UGR
- Have You Heard About S.G.A.?
- Horticulture Students Learn from Industry Experts
- Insurance Studies Preps for Gamma Iota Sigma Charter
- Kent State Closed Dec. 24 - Jan. 1 for Holiday Break
- Kent State East Liverpool Celebrates the Naming of John J. Purinton Hall
- Kent State East Liverpool Holds Annual 100 Club Reception
- Kent State East Liverpool Hosts Domestic Violence Discussion
- Kent State East Liverpool Recognizes Outstanding Students
- Kent State Salem Receives Ohio’s First Chapter of Gamma Iota Sigma for Insurance Studies Program
- Kent State Salem Students will Showcase Research Projects
- Kent State University at East Liverpool is starting a Yoga Club
- Love Develops on the Salem Campus
- Nearly 700 Blood Pressures Assessed By Student Nurses
- NCSF Personal Training Course Offered at the East Liverpool Campus
- New Club Focused on Healthy Bodies and Minds
- Nursing Department Volunteers at Health Fair
- Nursing Groups Forming at the East Liverpool Campus
- OTA Students Volunteer at Schizophrenia Walk
- Polar Express Party to be Held at East Liverpool Campus- Dec. 6
- Radiology Information Sessions at Kent State Salem
- Radiology Students, Staff Support Charity Walk
- Rural Scholars Hold Summer Workshop
- Rural Scholars Learn at Waste Management Facility
- Salem Earns Tree Campus USA Distinction
- Salem Honors Students Visit Kent Campus
- Salem Psychology Club Visits Area Museum
- Salem Rotary Helps Discovery Garden Grow
- Salem Students Shine at Research Conference
- Slipping, Sliding and Slogging Through FlashDash
- Students Urge Ohio Officials to Honor Moses Fleetwood Walker
- Studying Insurance in Indianapolis
- Third Annual Asian Culture Fair Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Welcome President Warren
- White House Representative Holds Discussion at Kent State East Liverpool
- Zombies in the Park 5K- Saturday, October 18
Psychology students present research findings in BostonPosted Mar. 20, 2014
Randi Hidasey (far left), Morgan Fee and Greg Perry at the 2014 Eastern Psychological Association meeting in Boston.
A trio of Kent State University at Trumbull psychology students - junior Morgan Fee and seniors Randi Hidasey and Greg Perry - presented their findings on the links between perceptions of health issues, binge drinking, and mental health outcomes, at the 2014 Eastern Psychological Association meeting held in Boston on March 13-16, 2014.
"These students did a fabulous job with their presentation and of representing Kent State University," stated Patricia Tomich, Ph.D., associate professor psychology at Kent State Trumbull.
"Teaching students how to conduct and present research strengthens our psychological researchers of tomorrow, which in turn, brightens the future for the entire field of psychology," Tomich added.
The trio, along with Dr. Tomich, presented one undergraduate research poster and co-authored a second presentation based on research conducted in association with grant monies received from the Kent State University Research Council.
The KSU Research Council’s goal is to foster and stimulate research efforts and creative projects by providing financial support for artistic and scholarly work conducted by Kent State faculty and students.
To learn more about psychology and the degree options available in the field at Kent State Trumbull, visit the departmental website at http://www.trumbull.kent.edu/academics/depts/psychology.cfm.