- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- AOTA Hill Day 2014
- Back to School Shopping
- City Center Stands Out in Salem
- Earth Day 2014
- EL 100 Club Seeking New Members
- Free Health Fair This Saturday at the Calcutta YMCA
- Get Prepped to Present Your Research - 10th Annual UGR
- Have You Heard About S.G.A.?
- Kent State East Liverpool Celebrates the Naming of John J. Purinton Hall
- Kent State East Liverpool Holds Annual 100 Club Reception
- Kent State East Liverpool Recognizes Outstanding Students
- Nearly 700 Blood Pressures Assessed By Student Nurses
- NCSF Personal Training Course Offered at the East Liverpool Campus
- Nursing Department Volunteers at Health Fair
- OTA Students Volunteer at Schizophrenia Walk
- Radiology Information Sessions at Kent State Salem
- Radiology Students, Staff Support Charity Walk
- Rural Scholars Hold Summer Workshop
- Salem Earns Tree Campus USA Distinction
- Salem Honors Students Visit Kent Campus
- Slipping, Sliding and Slogging Through FlashDash
- Students Urge Ohio Officials to Honor Moses Fleetwood Walker
- Studying Insurance in Indianapolis
- Welcome President Warren
- White House Representative Holds Discussion at Kent State East Liverpool
- Zombies in the Park 5K- Saturday, October 18
University Libraries Presents Library Live!Posted Nov. 5, 2012
Event is an information and resources conference for faculty, staff, students and other community members
Kent State University Libraries will sponsor a one-day conference at the University Library on the Kent Campus on Tuesday, Nov. 13, from 9 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. The conference will provide an opportunity for hands-on learning and a chance to find out about resources that can support your teaching and research. Sessions of interest to the general community will also be offered.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Advanced registration is strongly recommended and required for lunch.
For more information and to register, visit www.kent.edu/library/librarylive.