- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- 8th Annual Environmental Justice Conference Winners Announced
- 25th Annual Wall of Fame Honors Banquet Held
- Advisory Boards Ready for 2013
- AITP – Kent State Columbiana Student Chapter
- Alternative Spring Break 2013
- Alternative Spring Break Comes To Columbiana County, OH
- Attracting Skilled Workers to the Insurance Industry
- Career Fair Held for PTA & OTA Students
- Centofanti Gift to Kent State University Helps Complete Health and Science Wing at Salem Campus
- Commencement Ceremonies Held at Kent State University’s Columbiana County Campuses
- Educational Forum and Town Hall Presentation Held for Area Residents and Tax Experts
- Flash Dash Deemed Successful, Fun and Muddy!
- High School Students Invited to Become College Students
- Interview Preparation - Be Ready to Take the Next Step!
- Kent State Creative Writers Hold Fiction Reading
- Kent State East Liverpool Recognizes Nursing Students
- Kent State Holds CARES Open House
- Kent State Offers Bachelors Program for Registered Nurses
- Kent State Salem Observing Earth Week with Campus Activities
- Kent State Salem Students Honored at Annual Awards Ceremony; Lou and Kerry Ramunno Receive Friends of the Campus Award
- Kent State Students Earn Insurance Industry Scholarships
- Kent State University Gospel Choir Coming to Salem
- Kent State University Holds OTA Fieldwork Presentation
- Little Beaver Creek, Groundwater and Trees are Slated to be Topics of Discussion
- Michael Parkes, John McCord to Address Graduates of Kent State’s Columbiana County Campuses
- ONA Representatives Discuss Professional Development with ADN Students
- OTA Students Participate in Community Beautification Project
- Radiology Students from Kent State Salem Finish First in Competition
- Southern Local 8th Graders Visited KSU at Salem
- Students Volunteer at Angels for Animals
- Tickets on Sale Now for Wall of Fame Honors Banquet
- Wall of Fame Nomination & Scholarship Deadline- Feb. 26
- Want to get involved on campus? Salem SGO Elections to be Held Soon.
Holocaust Survivor Elie Wiesel to Speak at Kent StatePosted Jan. 31, 2013
Holocaust survivor and Nobel Peace Prize recipient Elie Wiesel will speak at Kent State University in April as part of the university's Presidential Speaker Series.
Wiesel, a Boston University professor, will speak April 11 at 7 p.m. in the Memorial Athletic and Convocation Center.
Tickets for Wiesel's appearance at Kent State go on sale starting online Friday via www.kent.edu/ElieWiesel.
Tickets are $50 for preferred seating, $20 for general admission, $15 for group tickets of 10 or more, and $10 for Kent State faculty and staff (one ticket at $10, then additional tickets at the general admission price).
There are 1,500 free tickets available to Kent State students (one ticket per student) on a first-come basis. After the first 1,500 free tickets are gone, Kent State students pay $10 for one ticket and the general admission price for additional tickets.