- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- Earth Day 2014
- 10th Annual Environmental Conference Held
- 10th Annual Environmental Justice Conference - April 26
- Alternative Spring Break Comes to Columbiana County 2014
- Announcing the 12th President of Kent State University,
- Commencement Ceremonies Held for Kent State’s Columbiana County Campuses
- Doctor to Share Lessons from Mother Teresa
- Environmental Issues Discussion Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- FAFSA Information Night - February 19
- Focusing on How to Serve Veterans on Campus
- Heather Haueter Represents Kent State Salem at Writing Conference
- Holocaust Remembrance Day - April 22
- Holocaust Remembrance Day 2014
- iGenius Initiative Implemented at Kent State East Liverpool Library
- Kent State East Liverpool Pinning Ceremony 2014
- Kent State Salem Nursing Students Learn About Cultural Diversity, Healthcare in Canada
- Kent State Salem Recognizes Outstanding Students
- Kent State to Hold Movie Night at Thompson Park – July 5
- Large Turnout for Wellness Fair at Salem
- Library Jam For Mojo A Big Success
- NCSF Personal Training Course Offered at the East Liverpool Campus
- Noor Din, Tom Rutledge to Address Graduates at Kent State’s Columbiana County Campuses
- Nursing Hazard Hunt Held at the East Liverpool Campus
- OTA Students Complete Community Beautification Project
- OTA Students Volunteer at Schizophrenia Walk
- PTA & SOTA Clubs Fundraise for St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- Safety Service Day Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Safety Service Day Set for March 12
- Salem Earns Tree Campus USA Distinction
- Slipping, Sliding and Slogging Through FlashDash
- Staff, Students Host Banquet in Salem
- “Stick it to the Dean” Fundraiser A Success
- Students Urge Ohio Officials to Honor Moses Fleetwood Walker
- Studying Insurance in Indianapolis
- Through the Lens of Dr. Jack
- Wall of Fame Banquet 2014
- Wall of Fame Scholarship Applications and Nomination Forms Now Available
- Wall of Fame Tickets on Sale Now
- Welcome President Warren
- Wellness Fair on Salem Campus
ADVISORY: Kent State University Board of Trustees Meeting, Dec. 12Posted Dec. 5, 2012
The Kent State University Board of Trustees will hold its next regular business meeting Wednesday, Dec. 12. The Board will convene at 2 p.m. in the George Urban Board of Trustees Conference Room, which is located on the second floor of the Kent Campus Library.
Trustees will retire into executive session at 8:30 a.m. in the Urban Conference Room to consider specific topics as provided for under Ohio’s “Sunshine Law.”
Board committees will meet as follows:
- Academic Excellence and Student Success Committee – 10-11 a.m. in the Urban Conference Room.
- Audit Committee – 10-11 a.m. in Room 222.
- Finance and Administration Committee — 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. in the Urban Conference Room.
- External Relations and Development Committee – 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. in Room 222.
The Board meeting agenda will be made available at www.kent.edu/bot/meetings/index.cfm.
# # #
Members of the media who plan to attend are asked to RSVP to the media contacts listed below.