2014 Staff Excellence Awards AnnouncedPosted Apr. 15, 2014
On Friday, April 11, members of faculty, staff and administrators gathered in the Main Hall Auditorium to recognize the 2014 Staff and Administrator Excellence Award recipients.
Several weeks prior to the ceremony the campus community was asked to nominate a staff member or administrator with a written recommendation supporting the person they thought deserved to be recognized.
Criteria for nominations included:
- Gives 100% effort
- Demonstrates a positive attitude
- Shows a strong commitment to their job and Kent State
- Continuously helps others
- Is dependable, conscientious and caring
- Exceeds job and workload demands
- Works easily with people; collegial
- Motivates others
The 2014 Staff Excellence Award recipients are:
Mary Birtalan (pictured left)
Katie Baer (pictured right)
Educational Technology Designer
Congratulations to these very deserving employees!