- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- 100 Club Continues to Provide Scholarships for KSU Students
- Apply Now for the Salem Community Foundation Scholarship
- Being Muslim in America: Bridging The Cultural Gap
- Bookstore Offers New Textbook Rental Service
- Columbiana County Counselors Attend Breakfast Meeting at Kent State
- Counseling and Wellness Services Announces: MENTAL HEALTH is HEALTH
- Environmental Club Holds Fall Pumpkin Sale
- Horticulture Advisory Board’s Involvement Growing
- Horticulture Student Earns Scholarship, Trip of a Lifetime
- Insurance Scholarship Awarded by Trumbull County Agents
- Justice Judith French to present ‘My Journey to the Supreme Court'
- Kent State at Salem Awarded for Being Breastfeeding Friendly Business
- Kent State Faculty and Staff Showcase Excellence
- Kent State Salem’s CommuUniversity Choir Presents “Carols Around the “World”
- Kent State to Hold Black Friday Dodgeball Tournament
- Kent State To Host A Community “Polar Express” Themed Party
- OCAT Students Attend Hill Day 2013
- RN to BSN Open House Scheduled for October 9th
- Salem Honors Students Hit Kent Campus
- Salem's Garden Helps Make Free Dinner Special
- Scholarship Recipients Honored at Annual Awards Ceremony
- Student Leaders Attend National Gathering
Kent Campus Closed on Monday, Jan. 21Posted Jan. 18, 2013
Kent State offices will be closed and there will be no classes on Monday, Jan. 21 in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Normal hours will resume on Tuesday, Jan. 22.
The Kent State Library will be open over the weekend and on Monday. You can find the Library hours online.
Please see the Academic Calendar for all important campus dates.