- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- A Season of Gratitude
- AOTA Hill Day 2014
- Art Committee Selects First Painting for the Elsa and Herschel Rubin Art Fund
- Back to School Shopping
- Budding Drama Club Seeking New Members
- City Center Stands Out in Salem
- Disaster Training Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Earth Day 2014
- EL 100 Club Seeking New Members
- Free Health Fair This Saturday at the Calcutta YMCA
- Get Prepped to Present Your Research - 10th Annual UGR
- Have You Heard About S.G.A.?
- Insurance Studies Preps for Gamma Iota Sigma Charter
- Kent State East Liverpool Celebrates the Naming of John J. Purinton Hall
- Kent State East Liverpool Holds Annual 100 Club Reception
- Kent State East Liverpool Hosts Domestic Violence Discussion
- Kent State East Liverpool Recognizes Outstanding Students
- Kent State Salem Receives Ohio’s First Chapter of Gamma Iota Sigma for Insurance Studies Program
- Kent State University at East Liverpool is starting a Yoga Club
- Love Develops on the Salem Campus
- Nearly 700 Blood Pressures Assessed By Student Nurses
- NCSF Personal Training Course Offered at the East Liverpool Campus
- Nursing Department Volunteers at Health Fair
- Nursing Groups Forming at the East Liverpool Campus
- OTA Students Volunteer at Schizophrenia Walk
- Radiology Information Sessions at Kent State Salem
- Radiology Students, Staff Support Charity Walk
- Rural Scholars Hold Summer Workshop
- Rural Scholars Learn at Waste Management Facility
- Salem Earns Tree Campus USA Distinction
- Salem Honors Students Visit Kent Campus
- Slipping, Sliding and Slogging Through FlashDash
- Students Urge Ohio Officials to Honor Moses Fleetwood Walker
- Studying Insurance in Indianapolis
- Welcome President Warren
- White House Representative Holds Discussion at Kent State East Liverpool
- Zombies in the Park 5K- Saturday, October 18
Kent State University School of Art Gallery Presents Fall BFA GalaPosted Dec. 3, 2012
Show celebrates student work from a variety of art disciplines
The Kent State University School of Art Gallery will present the work of several Bachelor of Fine Arts candidates as part of the BFA Gala on Monday, Dec. 3, through Friday, Dec. 7.
The gallery will host a reception on Thursday, Dec. 6, from 5-7 p.m., that is free and open to the public. The School of Art Gallery is located in the Art Building at 400 Janik Dr. on the Kent Campus.
Now in its second year, the BFA Gala features artwork from Bachelor of Fine Arts students in a variety of art disciplines. The student exhibitors will include Alexander Strader (drawing), Hannah Greenbaum (glass), Kirstin Wilders (ceramics) and Amanda Derr (ceramics).
Gallery hours are Tuesday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, call 330-672-7853 or visit galleries.kent.edu.
BFA Galas are held both in the fall and spring semesters. The spring BFA Gala will be held April 23 to May 3, 2013.