- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- A Season of Gratitude
- AOTA Hill Day 2014
- Art Committee Selects First Painting for the Elsa and Herschel Rubin Art Fund
- Back to School Shopping
- Budding Drama Club Seeking New Members
- City Center Stands Out in Salem
- Disaster Training Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Earth Day 2014
- EL 100 Club Seeking New Members
- Free Health Fair This Saturday at the Calcutta YMCA
- Get Prepped to Present Your Research - 10th Annual UGR
- Have You Heard About S.G.A.?
- Insurance Studies Preps for Gamma Iota Sigma Charter
- Kent State East Liverpool Celebrates the Naming of John J. Purinton Hall
- Kent State East Liverpool Holds Annual 100 Club Reception
- Kent State East Liverpool Hosts Domestic Violence Discussion
- Kent State East Liverpool Recognizes Outstanding Students
- Kent State Salem Receives Ohio’s First Chapter of Gamma Iota Sigma for Insurance Studies Program
- Kent State University at East Liverpool is starting a Yoga Club
- Love Develops on the Salem Campus
- Nearly 700 Blood Pressures Assessed By Student Nurses
- NCSF Personal Training Course Offered at the East Liverpool Campus
- Nursing Department Volunteers at Health Fair
- Nursing Groups Forming at the East Liverpool Campus
- OTA Students Volunteer at Schizophrenia Walk
- Radiology Information Sessions at Kent State Salem
- Radiology Students, Staff Support Charity Walk
- Rural Scholars Hold Summer Workshop
- Rural Scholars Learn at Waste Management Facility
- Salem Earns Tree Campus USA Distinction
- Salem Honors Students Visit Kent Campus
- Slipping, Sliding and Slogging Through FlashDash
- Students Urge Ohio Officials to Honor Moses Fleetwood Walker
- Studying Insurance in Indianapolis
- Welcome President Warren
- White House Representative Holds Discussion at Kent State East Liverpool
- Zombies in the Park 5K- Saturday, October 18
April 19 Earth Day and Partnership CelebrationPosted Apr. 10, 2014
Earth Day Celebration
Hosted by the GAIA Society in partnership with Geauga Park District
Saturday, April 19, 2014
Noon - 4 p.m.
Open to the public
Everyone is cordially invited to Kent State University at Geauga's Earth Day Celebration. The event is hosted by the GAIA Society -pronounced "guy-a"- which is the science and environmental student organization.
The program will include activities for children and opportunities for community members to learn about bucket gardens. It will also include the dedication of a perennial native plant garden and tours of the greenhouse.
In honor of Earth Day and Arbor Day this month, Geauga Park District and Kent State University at Geauga will use this opportunity to announce a special growing partnership that will improve the butterfly population and assist in reforesting Orchard Hills Park.
Join us at the Earth Day Celebration to find out more about the partnership and to experience the positive growth at the only university in Geauga County.