- For the Media
- News Release Archive
- A Season of Gratitude
- AOTA Hill Day 2014
- Art Committee Selects First Painting for the Elsa and Herschel Rubin Art Fund
- Back to School Shopping
- Budding Drama Club Seeking New Members
- City Center Stands Out in Salem
- Disaster Training Held at Kent State East Liverpool
- Earth Day 2014
- EL 100 Club Seeking New Members
- Free Health Fair This Saturday at the Calcutta YMCA
- Get Prepped to Present Your Research - 10th Annual UGR
- Have You Heard About S.G.A.?
- Insurance Studies Preps for Gamma Iota Sigma Charter
- Kent State East Liverpool Celebrates the Naming of John J. Purinton Hall
- Kent State East Liverpool Holds Annual 100 Club Reception
- Kent State East Liverpool Hosts Domestic Violence Discussion
- Kent State East Liverpool Recognizes Outstanding Students
- Kent State Salem Receives Ohio’s First Chapter of Gamma Iota Sigma for Insurance Studies Program
- Kent State University at East Liverpool is starting a Yoga Club
- Love Develops on the Salem Campus
- Nearly 700 Blood Pressures Assessed By Student Nurses
- NCSF Personal Training Course Offered at the East Liverpool Campus
- Nursing Department Volunteers at Health Fair
- Nursing Groups Forming at the East Liverpool Campus
- OTA Students Volunteer at Schizophrenia Walk
- Radiology Information Sessions at Kent State Salem
- Radiology Students, Staff Support Charity Walk
- Rural Scholars Hold Summer Workshop
- Rural Scholars Learn at Waste Management Facility
- Salem Earns Tree Campus USA Distinction
- Salem Honors Students Visit Kent Campus
- Slipping, Sliding and Slogging Through FlashDash
- Students Urge Ohio Officials to Honor Moses Fleetwood Walker
- Studying Insurance in Indianapolis
- Welcome President Warren
- White House Representative Holds Discussion at Kent State East Liverpool
- Zombies in the Park 5K- Saturday, October 18
"Save My Semester" workshops on tap throughout NovemberPosted Nov. 6, 2013
This program provides assistance to any student who does not meet his or her academic goals at midterm time. The workshop will focus on helping students to set goals and develop an action plan. In addition, the workshop will provide tips on improving academic skills including items such as goal setting, identification of academic success resources, GPA calculation, time management, and test taking tips.
The workshops will occur on the following days and times:
- Tuesday, Nov. 12: 1 p.m.-2 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 13: 3 p.m.-4 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 14: 2 p.m.-3 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 18: 11 a.m.-Noon
- Tuesday, Nov. 19: Noon-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 20: 9:45 a.m.-10:45 a.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 21: 8:45 a.m.-9:45 a.m.
All workshops are free and will be held in Room 113 of the Technology Building. Students only need to attend one workshop and no reservation is necessary - all you have to do is show up!
For further details, call the Office of Student Services at 330-675-8860.