Campus & Community Health Fair happens April 30Posted Mar. 31, 2014
The Kent State University at Trumbull School of Nursing will host the annual Campus & Community Health Fair on Wednesday, April 30 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. in the Technology Building.
The free event will feature a variety of vendors with health care information and screening services available for students, faculty, staff and the general public.
Additional information is available by calling 330-847-0571.
Following is a partial list of attending vendors. Check back frequently for updates.
- Back 2 Health Chiropractic
- Bella Women's Center
- Blue Sky Therapy
- Boardman Medical Supply
- Community Skilled Health Care Center
- Cornerstone Home Health
- DC Chiropractic
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Hospice of the Valley
- Jamberry Nails
- Jones Chiropractic
- Kelly's Boutique & Intimates
- Kent State Trumbull Fitness Center
- Kent State Trumbull Library
- Kent State Trumbull Student Nursing Association
- Neil Kennedy Recovery Clinic
- Planned Parenthood of NEO
- Sam's Club
- Southern Care Hospice
- Trumbull County Adult Protective Services
- Trumbull County Mental Health & Recovery Board
- Trumbull County Office of Elderly Affairs
- Trumbull County Probate Court
- ValleyCare Health/ Diabetes Ed
- Washington Square Healthcare Center
- Western Reserve Independent Living Center Inc.
- White Oak Manor