Apply to the Occupational Therapy Assistant Program
Application for Admission - Fall 2014
In order to be eligible for the OCAT Class of 2016, which begins Fall 2014, students must complete all program admission requirements and submit the application form and essay by April 30, 2014. Acceptance into the program is a selective process, as outlined in the program's information packet. Electronic versions of the application and essay are preferred; however, paper forms will be accepted.
To confirm that your application has been received please contact Lisa McNicol at 330-382-7567 or send her an e-mail to email@example.com
Along with the online application, please upload a one-page typed essay addressing the following:
- Why are you interested in a career in occupational therapy?
- What personal and/or professional strengths do you bring to the profession?
- What personal and professional areas need improvement for your success in the profession?
- Define and describe occupational therapy in your own words
Before you attempt the online application, please make sure you have read the Application Information Packet and have completed your essay.
Essays will be accepted in Microsoft Word or as a PDF file.
* Important Note: A felony conviction may affect a graduate's ability to sit for the NBCOT Certification examination or obtain state licensure.