Janeen S. Kotsch - MSN, RN
My teaching style is based on Malcolm S. Knowles theory of Andragogy acknowledging the developmental experiences of adults create different teaching and learning needs. I have vast experience in many areas of nursing including medical-surgical care, critical care, emergency medicine, utilization review, staff development, leadership and management. I have a strong understanding of the role of the online course facilitator. I have extensive experience as an online student and online instructor. I am currently pursuing a PhD in Curriculum and Instruction. My research interest is assessment in the online learning environment.
Scholarly, Creative & Professional Activities
- Kotsch, J. (May 2010). Online Post Conference: Conquering the Effects of Fatigue. Poster presentation at The Teaching Professor Conference. Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Currently, assisting with the development of content and delivery of instruction for a grant project titles, "Methods of Online Education" with Dr. Susan Taf
- Interest lies in assessing online learning
- Member of Delta Kappa Gamma
- Honorary member of Sigma Theta Tau